For formal occasions, nothing beats the timeless elegance of a good suit. From your jacket to your cufflinks, every part of your suit should add to the cohesiveness of your style. Use these great resources to hone your look:
- Suits can be made from a variety of materials and range in quality. Read this article from Esquire for tips on what to look for in your suit cloth.
- The three-piece suit is making a comeback. Learn how to pull off the look by checking out this guide from GQ.
- Quality dress shoes are a must. Follow this simple guide to know what to look for when shoe shopping.
- For great examples of how to match your new dress shoes with the rest of your wardrobe, read these tips from Complex Style.
- Learn the pros and cons of pleated and flat-front dress pants. It’s battle of comfort over style!
Give us at Warehouse Suit Sale a call for all your suit needs at (310) 294-9715.